The Dermatology Center of Raleigh was founded in 2007 by Dr. Carol Trakimas. Our center is dedicated to providing ‘skin care solutions for life’ to patients in the triangle area and beyond. Our mission is to provide medical treatment for common and complex skin, hair, and nail issues and also to provide sound medical advice and education on how to prevent problems and maintain or restore healthy skin. We provide the highest quality medical, surgical and aesthetic dermatologic care to our patients. We treat patients of all ages and ethnicities. We pledge to provide dermatologic care to our patients in a professional, thoughtful, personalized and timely manner.
Commitment to Our Patients:
The physicians and staff of The Dermatology Center of Raleigh seek to provide the highest quality medical, surgical and cosmetic Dermatologic care to patients from the Pediatric through the Geriatric population. Tying into the American Institute of Healthcare and Fitness’s (AIHF) theme of overall fitness and wellness, we will place strong emphasis on educating our patients about their skin maladies and also on the prevention of their various skin disorders during their clinical consultations with us. We pledge to provide Dermatologic care to out patients that is confidential, thoughtful, compassionate and timely. At the Dermatology Center of Raleigh, we provide individualized medical, surgical and cosmetic Dermatologic Consultations to patients in the Triangle area and beyond. We will streamline your experience with us, from the check-in for you appointment through your entire visit to minimize waiting.
Promise to our Patients:
- Your doctor appointment will be with our Dermatologist, we do not utilize physician assistants / nurse practioners.
- Your appointment is your unique time with our physician, we do not double or triple book appointments. Knowing that time is precious to everyone, our office strives to stay on schedule and trust that you will too.
- Our doctors will give you their best medical advice and seek to preserve your right to make informed decisions about your treatment.
- You will be treated professionally by a knowledgeable professional staff member.
- We will utilize modern electronic office technology to make your healthcare experience with us as efficient, effective and convenient for you as possible.