America's Top Dermatologists 2009 America's Top Dermatologists 2010
1. Teacher of the Year Award: Presented by the Family Practice Department, Womack Army Medical Center, Ft Bragg, N.C.5/00
2. Coin for Excellence: Presented by the Supreme Allied Commander Europe: General George Joulwan, Mons, Belgium 7/94
3. Army Achievement Medal: Lukavac Bosnia: For meritorious achievement while serving in Operation Joint Endeavor 1-6/96
4. Army Commendation Medal: SHAPE Health Care Facility: For meritorious duty while serving at the SHAPE Health Care Facility 7/93-12/95.
5. Army Achievement Medal: Walter Reed Army Medical Center: For meritorious achievement for receiving the highest overall score for clinical rotations in the Intern Class 1993.
6. William H. Dickerson Memorial Award: Excellence Award for Exceptional Competence in Infectious Disease. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 5/93